CYMA Inventory Control Module
CYMA Inventory Control Benefits
- Integrated Bill-Of-Materials
- Advanced backorder processing system integrated across Inventory, Purchase Order and Sales Order modules
- Custom units of measure help fit any organizational need
an image, document, location, website address or any file to a Product
- Expands as business grows: supports single or multiple warehouses
- Convert units of measure to sell in another (ie purchase in yards, sell in feet)
- Quickly update unit costs in the Bill-Of-Materials by range
- Real time tracking of inventory movements - issues, receipts, lots, adjustments and transfers
- Detailed Lot Tracking with options to track expiration date and user-defined additional data helps aid in product recall situations
- Insure inventory integrity through multiple cycle count options and customizable inventory "low stock" warning levels
- Auto-Create Purchase Orders for low stock conditions and backorders
- Use Sales Order and Purchase Order modules or Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable modules to update inventory. Can also be used in a stand-alone environment.
CYMA Inventory Control Features
- Real time perpetual tracking of all inventory movements - Issues, Receipts, Adjustments and Transfers.
- Forty-character product code, eight character warehouse codes
- System supports three inventory costing methods - LIFO, FIFO and AVG
- System supports customized units of measure - 20 types come with inventory
- Apply Other Costs "Landed Costs"
- Unit of Measure Conversion - Purchase in one measurement, stock or sell in a different unit of measure or cost
- System operates in either a single or multi-warehouse environment
- Detailed Lot Tracking with shipping information, BOM integration and expiration date
- Physical Count Adjustment system can reconcile quantity discrepancies between the system calculated quantities verses physically counted quantities
- Physical Count Variance report shows both quantity and dollar variances
- Update a Range of Bill of Materials Unit Costs
- System will email alerts to buyers and sales representatives when purchased and/or backordered products have been received into inventory
- Reusable serial numbers when returned to the vendor for repair and received back into inventory
- Backorder receipt report attached to an email sent to the Sales Representative when posting an Inventory receipt
- Single level Bill of Materials functionality integrated with module (not a separate price)
- Bill of Materials can be fully costed - direct and applied overhead costs.
- Bill of Materials entered and maintained by type - Engineering, Purchasing, QA and Manufacturing.
- Bill of Materials "What if" gross margin calculation available prior to build.
- Ability to Reverse a Build
- Edit Bill of Material (BOM) builds at the time of build creation
- Two methods of serialization available (40 characters max) - based upon:
- the product's issue/shipment or
- inventory receipt and throughout.
- Bill of Materials supports either serialization method.
- Beginning Inventory Balances for LIFO or FIFO can be entered in a cost layer format.
- Option to post/not post inventory transactions to the General Ledger.
- Option to allow quantity on hand to go negative for inventory issues, shipments and BOM's.
- Option to allow inventory receipt of purchase order quantities in an amount greater than original quantity.
- Option to assign sales, cost of sales and inventory GL accounts at the product or warehouse level
- User-defined ABC product codes.
- User-defined product/warehouse stocking levels for minimum, maximum and suggested reorder.
- User defined Alternate Products by warehouse.
- User defined Inventory Adjustment Codes to ensure inventory adjustment transactions are recorded accurately.
- User-defined prime and secondary locations by warehouse.
- Ability to prevent, after a certain date, products from being - purchased, sold or assembled.
- Automatic costing and recording of inventory quantities based on Physical Inventory results.
- Powerful cycle counting capability - by product, product range, serialized, etc.
- Auto-Create Purchase Orders for low stock conditions
- Notes Tab available from the Enter Builds Window
Pricing options available at the product/warehouse level
companies using LIFO/FIFO costing:
users can choose the exact cost layer transaction to receive a
- Manual Purchase Orders can be entered in Enter Receipts with other costs applied
- Ability to post the extended cost of an Inventory Control Issue against a GL
products can be used in Enter Physical Count Adjustments.
may enter receipts for "Non" CYMA Purchase Orders
products can be received after being invoiced in AP, if the line is not
Classification Codes on receipts write back to the PO line
changes to column headings
- Default options for
updating unit costs (Update Purchasing Unit Cost on AP Post & Update SKU Unit Cost) on IC Receipt
- Grant/Project tracking option for
- Maintain Other Costs table can define
company-wide Other Costs, descriptions and default General Ledger accounts
- Lot Tracking Pop-Up Window allows users to add values to a
- List price and multiple cost fields at the product/warehouse level offer
greater Sales Order pricing flexibility