CYMA System Requirements
The following system requirements are valid for CYMAIV installations only. If you are looking for third party system requirements please visit our third party product page and click on the appropriate company.
CYMA Version 13 Configurations
Pervasive.SQL Version 11 is the underlying database engine used by CYMAIV. You must purchase a separate license to operate Pervasive.SQL Version 11 with your CYMAIV product. If you have obtained and installed Pervasive.SQL Version 11 from a source other than CYMA, please ensure that it meets the requirements below. The Pervasive.SQL Version 11 database comes in several different versions, but CYMAIV Version 13 uses Pervasive.SQL Version 11 or greater.
- Pervasive.SQL Version 11 Workgroup - Pervasive.SQL Version 11 Workgroup engine is used for standalone installations. It is the recommended engine if you have five or fewer concurrent users of CYMAIV. The standard Workgroup engine comes with a license for five concurrent Pervasive users; a 30 day trial is included on the CYMAIV install CD.
- Pervasive.SQL Version 11 Server - Pervasive.SQL Version 11 Server engine is used for true server environments. The Pervasive.SQL Version 10.x Server supports Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2003/2008 Server environments. You may license 5, 10, 20, 50 or unlimited user count versions of the Server engine.
- Pervasive.SQL Version 11 Client - Pervasive.SQL Version 11 Client engine is used for client/server and peer-to-peer installations. It is the required component to install if you wish to connect a CYMA Worktstation to a CYMA multiuser or server configuration on both Pervasive Server or Workgroup installations.
CYMA System Requirements
|Recommended System Requirements|
|Pervasive.SQL Version 11 Workgroup||
PC Operating at 1.6 GHZ
|Pervasive.SQL Version 11 Server||PC Operating at 2.6 GHZ|
Internet Explorer 7
Windows 2008 Server
Windows 2003 Server SP1
Java Runtime Environment
RAM - 4 GB
Hard Drive - 500MB Free Space
CD-ROM Drive - 8x or faster
Video Card capable of displaying 1024 x 768
- Does not work in DOS, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows ME, or Windows 2000.
- "Home" versions of Microsoft Windows are not supported (e.g. Windows Vista Home Edition)
- Both Pervasive.SQL Version 10 Workgroup and Server version configurations work in a multi-user environment; however, Pervasive.SQL Version 10 Workgroup is not recommended for Windows 2003/2008 Server installations. Netware users can use Pervasive.SQL Version 9 as Netware is not supported by Pervasive.SQL Version 10.
Employee Self-Service Requirements
- IIS Version 5.1, 6 or 7
- IIS 5.1 - XP Professional
- IIS 6 - 2003 Server
- IIS 7 - 2008 Server, Vista and Win7
- Separate Computer for IIS is highly recommended
CYMA Third Party Product Version Compatibility **
|13.0||11.x||10.0||4.2 or 5.0|
|12.5.x||10.x||10.0||4.1, 4.2 or 5.0|
|12.x||10.x||10.0||4.1, 4.2 or 5.0|
|11.x||9.x or 10.x||10.0||4.1, 4.2 or 5.0|
* F9 Version 22.214.171.124 can be used if GTTRAN and JCTRAN functions are not needed
** CYMA MICR Check Package versions correspond with the current CYMA Version