CYMA Support Options
CYMA Systems prides itself on the quality and consistency of its technical support, both to customers and resellers.
CYMA users have the option of one-on-one technical support from CYMA directly or from a CYMA reseller. Please contact your local dealer for information on their technical support programs as they will vary from the options below.
* If your system is prompting you to call to register the software, you can simply complete our Online Registration Form.
Available Support Programs
- CYMA Update Center - An area for the most up to date issues and downloads.
- Online Learning Center - Training materials, online training options, self-serve videos, and other resources can be found here for Software Maintenance Customers.
- Register or Re-Register the Software - If you are new to CYMA, adding a new module, or moving CYMA to a new computer, that can be accomplished here.
- Request Technical Support - If have a support agreement with CYMA, you can request support online.
- CYMA Consulting - CYMA offers a consulting group that can help with installation, report writing, data repair, and a wide variety of consulting tasks.
- CYMA Hosting Options - CYMA is a traditional server based system that can also be hosted online in various ways.
- About Technical Support - Technical Support is available in both per-incident and unlimited support packages.
- About Software Maintenance - Software Maintenance Plan is an annual agreement that covers updates/enhancements to the software and is separate from Technical Support.
- Join a Meeting - If you have been provided a Meeting ID, you can access GoToMeeting here.