Step 5: Create Bracket Table for Flexible Time Off
In this example we are assuming the each employee earns other time off based on the following:
- 0 - 5 Years of Service: 5 days flexible time off per year
- 5 - 10 Years of Service: 10 days flexible time off per year
- 10+ Years of Service: 15 days flexible time off per year
First we will set up a Length of Service table
- Go to Human Resources / Maintain / Benefits / Benefit Bracket Tables
- Setup a bracket table with the Bracket ID "LOS"
- From the dropdown choose the Bracket Type of "Length of Service"
- Set two brackets: Enter a max amount 5 and on the second line a max amount of 10. The system automatically assumes another bracket column of >10 to Max.
- Save the table
Next we will use this bracket table in a Rate table.