Step 6: Create Benefit Rate Table
Now we need to create the "FTO" rate table using the rules set up in the bracket table.
- Go to Human Resources / Maintain / Benefits / Benefit Rate Tables
- Setup a rate table with the Rate Table ID "FTO" give it a description of "Flexible Time Off "
- Choose a Table Type of "Fixed - Two Column "
- For Row Definition we will choose Bracket Table as the Data Source and choose the bracket ID of "LOS" (Length of Service)
- For "Value in Cells" choose "Amount". Notice that we specify "Hours per Year" for the "Value in Cells"
- Save the table