Step 8: Setting Up the Benefit for Flexible Time Off
We are now ready to create the benefit that we will push to Payroll. We will create a new "FTO" benefit below.
- Go to Human Resources / Maintain / Benefits
- Enter a new Benefit ID of "FTO" and hit tab to create the new benefit
- Complete all required fields (Effective Date, End Date, Description, Benefit Type)
- Assign this Benefit to the Payroll Accrual established in Step 2, "FTO Accrual"
- Look for the Company Based Benefits section at the left of the screen. Choose Enter Rate Table and choose the "FTO - Flexible Time Off " table established above.
- Review Eligibility rules (if applicable)
- Save the "FTO" Benefit