Installing Pervasive.SQL 11 Prompts To Activate
If you are installing Pervasive.SQL Version 11 from the CYMA full download and get to the "Activate" prompt, you will need a Pervasive.SQL Version 11 license key; keys for prior Pervasive.SQL versions will not work. If you have not purchased a license key for Pervasive.SQL Version 11, you may either:
- Purchase the Pervasive.SQL Version 11 license. Please contact your CYMA Reseller or CYMA at 800-292-2962.
- Uninstall Pervasive.SQL Version 11 and revert to a prior version of Pervasive.
Instructions for Uninstalling Pervasive.SQL 11 and Reinstalling Pervasive.SQL 10.x*
- Uncheck "Authorize" in the Pervasive.SQL Installation.
- Click Finish to finish your Pervasive.SQL installation
- An internet browser will open with a Pervasive.SQL registration page; simply close the registration page as it is unneccessary.
- Go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs (or Programs and Features)
- Find Pervasive.SQL PSQL v11 in the list of programs
- Select Remove or Uninstall/Change
- Select Next and then Choose the Remove option
NOTE: You will be presented with a RED message that, to summarize, says that all Pervasive.SQL keys will be retained on this machine.
- Once the program has been uninstalled, go to www.cyma.com/Pervasive10/
- Download your licensed version of Pervasive.SQL to a location that you will remember
- Complete the installation and use your key to activate the product.
* If you are moving from a version prior to Pervasive.SQL 10.x contact your CYMA Reseller or CYMA at 800-292-2962.