Posting Invoices to AR causes "Invalid EFT Bank Id"
Posting Invoices to AR may generate the following message "Error ID: AR-537 with Title: Invalid EFT Bank Id. Description: The Bank ID "A" is not setup as an EFT bank. Please select a valid active EFT Bank ID."
Even if you do not use EFT in Accounts Receivable, a Bank needs to be set up as an EFT Bank and marked in AR.
1. Open AR Maintain Banks.
2. Select the Bank ID set as the EFT Bank in AR Maintain Configuration.
3. Select the Bank tab.
4. Enable and check the Enable Electronic Funds Transfer box.
5. If the Bank ID is used for EFT File transactions then fill out required fields correctly.
6. If the Bank ID is not used for EFT File transactions then fill out required fields with zeros to save the Bank ID screen.
7. Go back to process Post Invoices to AR and the system will now post correctly.