Stopping and Restarting Actian PSQL
Occassionally, you may need to stop and restart Actian PSQL (exceeded user count even with the proper number of users, updating Employee Self-Service, etc.). Please use the instructions below to stop and restart Actian PSQL.
- Ensure that everyone is logged out of CYMA
- On the server or host machine, go to the Run Command/Search field
- Search for: Services.msc
- Search the list in Services, for any Actian PSQL (occassionally there will be two services)
- Right click on each Actian PSQL and choose Stop
- Right click and choose Restart when appropriate