Step 5: Create Benefit Rate Table
Now we need to link the values between the two bracket tables by establishing a rate table
- Go to Human Resources / Maintain / Benefits / Benefit Rate Tables
- Setup a rate table with the Rate Table ID "401KM" give it a description of "401K Matching"
- Choose a Table Type of "Variable"
- For Row Definition we will choose Bracket Table as the Data Source and choose the bracket ID of "EC%" (employee contribution percentages)
- For Column Definition we will choose Bracket Table as the Data Source and choose the bracket ID of "LOS" (Length of Service)
- For "Value in Cells" choose "Percent"
- Save the table
Once completed, let's move on to Step 6.